The International Conference on Combustion, Incineration/Pyrolysis, Emission and Climate Change (i-CIPEC) is an important conference focusing on thermal engineering related research topics.
The main target of this conference is building a platform for the scientists and engineers to share their research output and experience.
Japan is honored by the Scientific Committee of i-CIPEC to host the 9th i-CIPEC in Kyoto during 21-23th Sep., 2016.
Thanks to your kind cooperation, we could bring the 9th i-CIPEC to a very successful end. We are looking forward to meeting you again at the 10th i-CIPEC in Bangkok in 2018.
Outstanding Oral Presentation
- Dr. Supachita Krerkkaiwan: King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
- Combustion Characteristics and Fouling Tendency of Co-Combustion between Sub-Bituminous Coal and Thai Biomass
- Dr. Kyoung-A Shin: Korea District Heating Corporation, Korea
- Analysis of the Potential for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation by District Energy Supply in Korea
- Dr. Peng Lu: Zhejiang University, China
- Catalytic Cracking of Tar from Municipal Solid Waste Gasification Using Sewage Sludge Derived Char
- Ms. Naoko Inoue: Kobelco Eco-Solutions Co., Ltd., Japan
- Study of Low NOx Combustion Technology in Fluidized Bed Incinerator
- Mr. Dien Thanh Nguyen: Kyoto University, Japan
- Implication of Policy Measures on Reducing In-Use Stocks of Deca-Brominated Diphenyl Ether (deca-BDE) in Japan
- Dr. Xiuning Hua: Tsinghua University, China
- Iron-Based Chemical Looping Process Using a Cyclic Packed Bed Technology
Outstanding Poster Presentation
- Mr. Ha Young Lee: University of Seoul, Korea
- The Simultaneous Reduction of NOx and NH3 in SCR Process with Load Variation
- Mr. Daiki Ueura: Kyoto University, Japan
- Stabilization of Lead in Municipal Solid Waste Incineration Bottom Ash by Accelerated Aging Technology
- Prof. Toyohiko Nakakubo: Ochanomizu University, Japan
- Analysis of Reduction Effect of Greenhouse Gas by Introducing Collaborative Updating Plan for Sewage Treatment and Waste Incineration Plants
- Ms. Shanti Thapa: Kyung Hee University, Korea
- Synthesis of Struvite from Flue Gas Scrubbing Waste Water